Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,491 (24,910 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)