Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,335 (11,972 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)