Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,402 (12,137 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)