Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,582 (20,250 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)