Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25319 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,733 (42,390₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)