Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23712 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,947 (50,383₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)