Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25326 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,803 (22,914₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)