Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23842 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,499 (56,617₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (44 minutes ago)