Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.013 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,013 (R$ 3,980) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)