Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,186 (€2,441) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)