Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.478 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,060 (€1,078) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)