Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.430 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,843 (€2,402) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)