Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.469 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,833 (€2,522) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pune costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)