Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,854 (€1,594) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (39 minutes ago)