Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,659 (€2,504) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)