Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,381 (€3,415) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (40 minutes ago)