Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,179 (€3,111) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)