Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12290 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,315 (Php140,889) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)