Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13708 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,847 (Php86,424) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)