Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,735 (Bs 64,389) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)