Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 684 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,700 (Bs 27,366) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)