Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,445 (Bs 41,139) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)