Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 672 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,439 (Bs 219,835,807) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)