Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09854 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,289 (104,415 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)