Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10983 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,771 (152,697 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)