Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09445 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,895 (73,009 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)