Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,380 (4,495 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)