Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.470 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,773 (€3,986) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Panama City costs 6 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)