Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,203 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12277 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,324 (Php100,389) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (32 minutes ago)