Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00465 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,543 (3,986,562 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (24 minutes ago)