Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,049 (3,669,437 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)