Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.595 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,187 (Dinar 655) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)