Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.384 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,513 (Dinar 517) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)