Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 802 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.705 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,312 (Dinar 526) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)