Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.896 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,839 (Dinar 1,174) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)