Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20005 DKK / NIO
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 670 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)