Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23347 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,126 (30,520 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)