Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23536 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,689 (24,171 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (20 minutes ago)