Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19569 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,966 (61,149 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)