Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,727 (€4,126) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)