Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,286 (€4,610) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)