Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34558 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,284 (E£ 50,016) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)