Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35635 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,568 (E£ 52,106) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)