Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39303 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,976 (E£ 22,839) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)