Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36864 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,829 (E£ 48,363) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $87 (about 1 hour ago)