Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37006 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,302 (E£ 19,732) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)