Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06313 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,071 (Shilling270,405) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)