Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06133 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,818 (Shilling274,237) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)