Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06764 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,730 (Shilling143,847) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (27 minutes ago)