Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06706 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,378 (Shilling169,664) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)