Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06123 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,126 (Shilling263,344) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)