Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06792 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,702 (Shilling172,284) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)