Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44701 DKK / MVR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,037 (62,722 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prague costs 19 Kč (about 1 hour ago)