Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45944 DKK / MVR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,805 (32,223 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)