Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21253 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,348 ($U72,215) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)