Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23483 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,999 ($U38,321) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (36 minutes ago)