Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,942 (8,870TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)