Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,294 (9,277TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (20 minutes ago)