Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,557 (Rp 32,459,837) in Malang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)