Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,346 (Rp 21,898,738) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)