Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33935 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,877 (58,573 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)