Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,164 (13,229 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)