Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,504 (24,664 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (24 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)