Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,874 (9,943 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)