Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,926 (2,633,409 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)