Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,736 (1,299,145 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)