Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,864 (2,278,168 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)