Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr34,841 (3,063,135 Franc) in malabo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)