Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,033 (2,642,409 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)