Cost of living comparison between Makhachkala, Russia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10881 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,938 (руб 54,569) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)