Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12034 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,065 (руб 67,017) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)