Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,173 (Rp 10,060,109) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (42 minutes ago)