Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,832 (€4,006) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (37 minutes ago)