Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.202 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,587 (5,492 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)