Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.104 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,824 (6,064 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)