Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19725 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,130 (76,707 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)