Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19641 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,508 (48,409 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)