Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20002 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,344 (31,718 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (39 minutes ago)