Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10804 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,901 (руб 110,156) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)