Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09721 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,774 (₨100,545) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)