Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,318 (₨61,360) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)