Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10173 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,267 (₨61,605) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)