Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,056 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,853 (€3,205) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 2 hours ago)