Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09409 DKK / INR
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,869 prices entered by 227 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,490 (₨90,235) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)