Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09745 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,730 (₨89,586) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)