Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,077 (AU$5,653) in Mackay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)