Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.055 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,228 ($2,350) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)