Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.655 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,701 ($2,209) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)