Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.416 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,063 ($2,036) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)