Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,983 (R$ 9,614) in Macapá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)