Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.149 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,046 (R$ 3,744) in Macapá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)