Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25401 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,815 (18,955₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)