Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25161 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,847 (15,289₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)