Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44574 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,189 (E£ 9,398) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)