Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37091 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,669 (E£ 9,891) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)