Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,818 (5,192 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)