Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 76% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,488 (9,972 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)