Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,360 (元12,053) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)