Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10249 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,008 (₨58,623) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)