Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09604 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,589 (₨110,254) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)