Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09502 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,446 (₨120,449) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €0.85 (about 2 hours ago)