Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,474 (₨61,418) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)