Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13715 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,470 (Php47,171) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)