Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,759 (Php57,952) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)