Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12507 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,719 (Php93,698) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)