Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14171 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,793 (Php139,676) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (37 minutes ago)