Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00613 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,339 (3,646,509 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)