Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00465 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,673 (3,798,079 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)