Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.742 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,616 (9,539 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)