Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.780 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,151 (5,141 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)