Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,607 (€2,231) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)