Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04226 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,073 (853,523 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)