Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03827 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 104% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr51,061 (1,334,055 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)