Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04022 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 117% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr60,856 (1,512,957 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)