Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03822 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr49,365 (1,291,505 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)