Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02729 DKK / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,565 (1,339,730 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)