Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03819 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 71% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr46,049 (1,205,635 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)