Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02814 DKK / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 498 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,769 (1,341,984 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)