Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36864 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,920 (Mex$ 18,771) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)