Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35210 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,692 (Mex$ 19,005) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)