Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33994 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,467 (Mex$ 19,023) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)