Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31645 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,032 (Mex$ 47,501) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)